Our client, a leading provider of business solutions, is looking for Team Leaders to join their busy teams in Ashton, Manchester.
You would be responsible for delivering excellent service to customers through successful leadership of your team, ensuring the highest standards are met.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the manufacturing or logistics industry.
- To lead a team of employees and drive engagement, to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To lead decisions, support projects and identify improvement opportunities
- To deliver effective people management and continuous development through on-going coaching and feedback
- To manage appraisal processes, absence and performance issues
- To maintain quality, safety and environmental standards and processes, operating within legislation and ensuring risks are minimised.
Key skills required:
- Prior experience as a team leader, preferably in a manufacturing or logistics company
- Result orientated, with ability to monitor and deal with poor performances
- Natural team motivator
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work cross functionally
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.