Are you looking for a new opportunity within a law firm that is significantly growing in size and global reach? Would you like join this new distinctive modern city powerhouse and be part of paving a fresh way of providing secretarial support?
We have an opportunity for a Team Secretary to join a finance practice group providing a high-quality and efficient secretarial service to fee-earners and trainee solicitors. This role is for a 6-month contract.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Secretarial Support Manager responsibilities will include diary and email management for the fee-earners within your team, travel arrangements and handling telephone enquiries as and when required.
Other tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Managing workflow to the Document & Design Centre, Print Room etc as required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
- Amending and formatting agreements/documents as required
- Copy-typing and digital dictation as required
- Collating all indexing on legal documentation and setting up files as necessary
- Processing fee-earner expenses on Chrome River in a timely manner
- Liaison with business development, marketing, events and finance teams with a view to supporting them on specific team-based tasks
You will need to be adaptable to change whilst maintaining a professional approach, demonstrating high levels of client care, organisational and time management skills.
You would have gained previous experience within another law firm or other professional services environment demonstrating a proactive and enthusiastic approach with high levels of IT literacy, superb attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Salary: £35,000 pro rata