An award-winning city law firm is looking for a Tech Support Advisor to join their team. This is a part time role and the shifts are Saturday and Sunday 8am-4pm.
- Attention to detail when answering calls and logging tickets, ensuring the critical information is captured
- As this is a remote role, you must be able to work autonomously and use initiative
- Working closely with 2nd Line and Escalation teams to facilitate excellent communication and collaboration on tickets requiring further input or investigation
- Monitoring the incoming email queue and responding to tickets within a specific window to ensure that our customers receive a quick reply to their queries
- Actively contribute information to the internal Technology Knowledgebase store so that any expertise or advice is captured and easily searchable by other colleagues
- Try and stay involved and up to date with on-going and upcoming projects within the Technology department and maintain good relationships with Tech Support teammates and the other teams
We are looking for someone with:
- High level of MS Office application knowledge and experience in MS Office problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure when dealing with high call volumes
- Windows OS / Virtual Desktop Environments (Citrix, VMWare, WVD)
- 5+ Years Exp in Professional Services Sector (Preferably Legal Sector)
- Experience working with Document Management Systems
- Exposure to O365
- Knowledge of Active Directory / Exchange on prem & Online (Administrative tasks i.e., Individual & shared mailbox permissions, distributions groups, security groups etc.)
- Understanding of ticketing systems and call logging
- Excellent customer service skills/telephone manner
- Clear and concise communicator both verbally (through conversation and presentation) and written in email – able to translate complex technical issues in a simple concise way
- Experience in ITIL environments
- Experience in time recording software (Intapp Time, Aderant Expert Time, Carpe Diem, 3E)
- Online conference calling solutions (Zoom, Skype for Business / Teams, WebEx)
- Mobile Device Management (UEM, BES, Mobile Iron, InTune)
- Experience using dictation software preferred but not essential
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie!
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)