Are you looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your analytical capability for this global communications business?
Due to growth and acquisition, our client is looking for someone to join the team to analyse business and system processes, produce detailed reports and support internal and external project implementations.
Duties will include
- Analyse complex business and system processes
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements from project stakeholders
- Conduct due diligence
- Produce detailed specifications, data tables and process maps
- Provide process and technical expertise on inbound communication implementations
- Support IT development, configuration, training and testing
- Support project implementations and business readiness
- Conduct impact assessments in relation to change management
- Acquire knowledge of products and services provided by the business
- Evaluate risks and predict potential issues
- Identify process efficiencies, improvements and value added opportunities
We’re looking for someone with
- Business analyst/MI analyst background
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work using both ‘waterfall’ and ‘agile’ project methodologies
- Problem solving skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- An interest in and understanding of computing systems
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.