Do you have experience in a client-facing role and looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join a specialist provider in workplace solutions on a permanent basis.
As the Technical Consultant, you will provide a professional interface between business and technology for strategic accounts.
There is a mix of strategy and routine responsibilities making this an excellent opportunity for career progression.
The is a client-facing role based in London and some UK travel is expected.
- Be the technology expert with a deep understanding of the clients’ challenges and market trends and how this creates opportunity for the business
- Provide input to the formulation of competitive commercial models in collaboration with finance partners
- Develop compelling technology roadmaps that support the growth of existing business and the acquisition of new clients
- Support the development of the value proposition
- Maintain and grow knowledge of emerging and current industry technologies to support innovation and new solutions
- Act as client point of contact for technology direction, problem resolution and service-impacting incidents
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, discussing technology strategy and be comfortable managing competing priorities
- Broad appreciation of current technology, openness to diverse opinions and a tenacity to follow things through
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technical matters to a non-IT audience
- Core technical expertise
- Confidence, patience and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate and exercise judgement
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with you CV or get in touch with Samantha Crocker for a chat.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.