We’re looking for a Technology Project Manager to join a leading communications company. This is a hybrid role with some travel to Dagenham and Leicester expected.
As the Technology Project Manager, you will take responsibility for the definition, governance and control of medium scale IT projects, using the agreed project management methodology.
- Own the project plan and adherence to committed dates
- Take responsibility for delivery of agreed milestones and escalate challenges as appropriate
- Manage actual and forecasted budget and track benefits realisation throughout the project
- Identify, quantify and manage risks to the success of the project, and report against these in a Risk Management and Exception Plan
- Create appropriate project schedule and resource allocation plans using Microsoft Project
- Ensure that realistic project plans and status reports are prepared and maintained and provide regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as required
- Manage the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and quality metrics
- Provide effective leadership to the project team and take appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances
We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of working in a technology delivery environment
- Prince 2 Practitioner/APM Practitioner
- Ability to understand and deliver technology application and infrastructure project portfolio
- Ability to manage change effectively, articulate justification and impact of change
- Ability to negotiate agreements with clients or internal stakeholders
- Full project budget management ability
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
If you’re interested in this role, please apply or contact Natalie!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: Essex/Leicester (hybrid)