We are looking for a Technology Resource Manager, to join our client, a large customer communications company, on a permanent basis.
The role will be hybrid: 3 days in the office/2 days remote.
The successful candidate will have experience as a Technology Resource Manager who has previously been in charge of scheduling the IT resources within a large organisation.
- Working with 200+ Technology resources
- Assist Project Managers with human resources planning and staff allocation
- Determine the company’s capacity to meet the staffing requirement of projects and assign personnel to projects
- Take responsibility for forecasting technology needs to the business
- Analyse supply and demand and prioritise resources accordingly
- Must have resource scheduling experience – min 3-5 years
- Experience in analysing data
- Experience in forecasting
- Deployment and manpower planning
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.