We're looking for a Technology Service Delivery Manager to ensure the delivery and maintenance of high-quality technology led services into our business sectors. This role is hybrid and is based in Bristol/remote.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery and maintenance of high-quality technology led services into our business sectors by actively leading and implementing Service Management best practice processes & standards across our internal IT and third-party provider.
This position will act as a focal point for IT service delivery and support functions and become a primary interface for the business teams for performance metrics and escalations across all IT services hosted and/or supported within the business and third-party supplier.
This role will require strong Project Management and planning capability during the initial transition phases.
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the businesses IT services provided, the business sectors you are supporting and the customers they service
- Understand IT obligations and the IT roadmap in relation to the business sectors
- Build and maintain effective relationships with IT and Business stakeholders
- To assist the Director of Technology Service Delivery in identifying and agreeing the businesses IT strategy & Operating Model
- To establish IT Service Management processes and toolsets and govern their implementation and utilisation.
- Able to display Project Management capabilities and skills in the planning and management of the initial Transition before full-Service commencement.
- To implement and continually improve Service Management best practice in accordance with IT Polices and Standards
- To take the lead, drive and direct virtual teams in relation to key service management processes such as problem management, transition management and incident management
- Ensure that the IT Service Management processes and practices are aligned with the businesses IT strategy
- Understand the IT service delivery obligations & SLAs to the business/client and ensure that IT products deliver to these levels
- Monitor technology service levels and conduct regular service reviews with senior stakeholders
- Support/Drive a Continual Service Improvement Plan for IT services
- To represent Technology Service Management in the agreed Service Reviews and work with colleagues in Supplier Mgt to ensure adherence to contractual terms
- Ensure consistent and appropriate service transition for new and changed technology services.
- To provide consultancy to customers in the principles of service management where appropriate.
- To maintain and manage relationships will all external technology third party suppliers either directly or via internal supply.
- 3-5 years’ Service Management experience in an IT environment
- Project Management Skills – Prince 2 desirable
- Knowledge of service support and delivery disciplines as defined under ITIL
- Experience in customer service and strong customer relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of business systems and process
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Commercially focused
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- KPI Management
- Experience in managing contractual arrangements with IT Service Providers
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Executive level communication and presentation skills.
(Bristol office – 2-3 days’ per week)
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with Natalie.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
£ up to £70,000
Location: Hybrid working - Bristol/remote