Our client, a specialist provider of innovative workplace solutions that improve employees’ day-to-day experiences, is looking for a Test Lead / Manager for a permanent role based in Leicester.
As the Team Lead/Manager, you aim is to increase productivity, encourage creativity and collaboration, and drive better business performance.
- Project and Programme level test management activities on all work
- Estimation and all planning activities for functional and non-functional test phases
- Creation and implementation of Test Strategy, Plan, RAID log and test document reviews
- Detailed and accurate reporting of progress both weekly and at quality gate points to the wider project teams, stakeholders and clients where applicable
- Create statistics, monitor and report on testing progress, burn-down of resources/time and RAID escalations
- Establish and agree quality gates and ensure all Entry, Exit and Suspension criteria are adhered to
- Overall Defect Management responsibility
- Environment management, release and configuration management
- Responsible for handover to BAU and Support Teams following Testing
- Provide training and mentorship to staff
- Responsible for continuous improvements of the testing function, team, documentation and all processes
- To review testing tools on an annual basis
- Escalation point for testing issues and support incidents, ensuring all issues are managed to completion
- Provide expert level of advice and constructive testing solutions to other areas of the business and clients
- Minimum five years’ experience of some or all the relevant technical / software skills for the role
- Experience of day-to-day managing teams for projects or programmes of work
- Experience of conducting performance reviews and dealing with challenging employee issues
- ISTQB Software Tester Manager Level status
- A Levels or equivalent preferably including technical or IT subjects
- Degree in technical or IT subjects preferable
- Experience of budgetary planning and time/resource management
- Transactional print experience advantageous
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted. Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK. NO sponsorship offered.
If you’d like to learn more about this role, please get in touch with me!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.