As one of the world's most distinguished coffee experts, this is an unique opportunity to create a role for yourself combining your passion for coffee and your marketing and training/commercial experience.
With a rich heritage and a classy reputation, this company boasts leading brands and product, with years at the top of their field.
In fact, they’ve long been regarded as one of the best from an employee perspective too, with a caring, family approach to staff wellness and reward.
This role is will require visits to head office, but will be a largely remote role, ideally based in the South East or London area.
Working within the marketing team, but also very closely with the sales team, you will support the commercial efforts with your true expertise in coffee.
You’ll work with the teams to help create a new experience centre, to bring the products to life with theatre, here you’ll then support new and existing customers with training and immersing them in the brand experience.
You’ll also help the new business sales team to win new contracts by assisting with the sales process from a coffee expert status. There will be many ways in which you can do this.
You’ll also train customers and users extensively and will need to travel in order to do this.
Depending on your experience you’ll make business cases for your new ideas and be able to make your ideas and plans come to life…
- You must be a coffee expert to apply for this role. Maybe this comes from a deeply demonstrable personal passion, or maybe you’ve worked extensively as a barista and then gone on to a commercial career
- You’ll need some marketing or sales experience, this doesn’t have to be from within coffee specifically but perhaps from an FMCG/B2B/food service or other commercial environment
- You’ll be a passionate about what you do and what you know
- A confident and polished communicator, comfortable with all levels of business stakeholders and presenting to customers or groups
- Training experience a distinct advantage
Get in touch with Chloe Whitelock for more information or for a chat!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)