Are you looking for a new career where you can progress within an international organisation with a global sales reach?
Our client is looking for people that are looking to get their foot in the door and build a career whilst working with their global blue-chip clients.
The reason of this role being open is due to internal promotions and are now looking for candidates that will work closely with skilled Enclosing Machine Operators to learn how to use their industry leading machinery and receive full training to enable you to not only be able to hit KPIs but to problem solve any issues that are impairing performance.
Experience within paper handling/print room/enclosing is preferred but we are also looking for candidates with a production/manufacturing background.
- Responsible for setting and running enclosing lines
- Responsible for loading all hoppers with the correct stock
- Understanding Mailsort and making sure all work is frayed and presented correctly
- Lead by example and ensure that all work produced by yourself is of the standard expected
- Help assist the Cell Leaders in the training of Trainee’s by encouraging them and advising them
- Ensure PPE is worn as and when required and follow all COVID guidelines
- General housekeeping within the Mailroom Area
- Undertake training as and when required
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.