We are looking for a Treasury Manager to join an international communications company.
This role is newly created and will report into the Chief Financial Officer, who is based in the UK. This position can work remotely, as many colleagues are currently doing. Or a hybrid type model can be created, as the company has many sites and offices around Europe that can be utilised for any meetings, office days etc.
As an organisation, this company is constantly acquiring new businesses, looking for new opportunities and bolstering its existing highly successful position in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
The financial and legal structure of the business is complex and the need to develop a treasury function has become apparent more recently as the business continues to operate in across many countries, managing numerous legal and financial entities.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly ambitious and growing organisation working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, where your experience will be utilised to the full, your suggestions listened to and considered, as you develop and drive the Treasury function forward.
Here are some of the tasks:
- Prior experience of working with and ability to demonstrate a true understanding of the European bond markets
- Manage relationships with banks and funding partners across Europe
- Ensure compliance with loan covenants and involvement in renewal of Group’s funding facilities and/or new funding opportunities
- Build relationships with regional CFO’s across Europe to manage and report cash flows across the division
- Work with Head Office to issue daily cash flows and reports with commentary (following handover)
- Validate planned payments etc to maximise availability of cash around each division
- Review and manage internal cross border payments
- Ad hoc analysis and oversight of cash and banking related items eg. Charges
- Ensure a compliant and effective treasury function, across the business with a specific focus on cash management, cash reporting as you would expect with a similar role
- Create and promote the treasury function to be a valuable internal partner
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the finance field, ideally within a financial institution (bank, PSF, ManCo, Trust)
- Ability to work in full autonomy and under pressure
- Fluent English & French, German or any other language would be an asset
- Chance to join a leading international group based in Luxembourg since only few months
- Opportunity to develop the Treasury department on the long-term
- Offices outside Luxembourg city allowing to avoid the heavy traffic
- Competitive salary package
Please get in touch with Tudor Hîncu for more information or apply below!
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Location: Remote (Luxembourg)