Our client, a global Communications Company are hiring an experienced UX/UI Designer to work within the design team of their client’s site who are a leading Investment Bank based in Tokyo.
As the UX/UI Designer, you will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, prototyping, and visual design skills to build valuable consumer-facing experiences that leverage the latest and greatest tech.
While this team are passionate about creating across all creative canvases, touchpoints, screens, and physical spaces, this role focuses on ensuring that their products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and have the highest level of craft and execution. You will design graphic elements like menus, navigation components for websites and email communications.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project manager and front-end developer
- Your design execution and aesthetic choices elevate all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to front-end developer
- You have a solid understanding of core design principles, responsive design, typography, colour and page layout
- Oversee the user experience of digital products from conception to launch in partnership with creative studio
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Create original graphic design ideas using prototyping tools
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our supported platforms and Oss
- Design and execute graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, webpages, articles, dedicated campaigns, and email communications.
Successful candidates will currently be working as UX/UI Designer with an agency or in-house team. You will have deep experience with user journeys, wire framing, prototyping/animation techniques, and working closely with engineering resources.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
¥ 6 to 7 million Yen plus 10% bonus
Location: Tokyo, Japan