Opportunity to join a highly successful, professional services group.
Our client, within the financial services arena, has an opportunity for a talented UX Designer to join their brand proposition and experience design team.
You’ll support the senior UX/UI designer in developing information architecture, designing user flows and interaction journeys, creating prototypes for testing and iteration, as well as independently lead UX on specific projects.
- Bring the brand to life, across various digital touchpoints, to ensure a superior customer experience
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Communicate with product and engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present, via personas, customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design
- Create user-centered designs, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Know how to use prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, or equivalent
Skills and qualifications:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a related subject
- Demonstrable broader industry work experience
- Proven relevant experience: design runways, user journeys, from wireframes to prototyping and user testing
This role offers great career development, in a forward-thinking and innovative business. If this is what you’re looking for in your next role, then please send your CV.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
up to £65,000
Location: London (hybrid)