New Year, new freelance job within leading financial organisation.
Here’s something to get stuck into for an experienced Lead UX Designer for an initial 3 months.
You’ll be part of the Editorial, Digital and Communications Team, playing a pivotal role in refining the existing consumer experience.
Our client is looking for someone who will map the consumer and user experience across their consumer channels and improve journeys online and offline, allowing consumers to reach the right place the first time.
This person will design the optimum CX and UX across the most prevalent consumer journeys.
We are open to applications from all sectors, but with experience of working on consumer needs.
This is a remote role with some occasional meetings in London.
Key skills and knowledge:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Designing the optimum CX and UX across online and offline consumer journeys
- Understanding user needs, articulating their journey, identifying pain points
- Mapping out and fine-tuning key messaging
- Prototyping, wireframing, user flows, mock ups
- Visual design, information architecture
- Interpreting user research and usability testing
- Creating a more ‘human organisation’ to consumers
- Strong communicator across all levels, engaging with stakeholders
- Confident in making recommendations, achieving buy-in
- Collaborative and ability to prioritise
Please apply if this role has your name stamped on it as we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Day rate dependent on experience
Location: Remote (UK)