Our client, one of the Europe’s leading independent private equity and private debt asset managers, is looking for a Valuation Officer to join their ranks.
With various offices around the world, you will join an international company that maintains a family size structure in Luxembourg. With a management close to its employees, you will actively participate in the activity and the daily life of the company.
As a Valuation Officer you will:
- Conduct valuations for direct investments
- Monitor and analyse a credit portfolio of clients
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports for the company’s funds
- Execute the liquidity management and foreign currency hedging for the company
As a Valuation Officer you need:
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Great knowledge of the credit and debt instruments
- At least a bachelor’s in Business, Finance or Economics with focus on banking or credit
- Fluent French and English, Italian is an asset
As a Valuation Officer you will get:
- An attractive and performance-based salary
- The possibility to join a growing company where your career will be boosted
- Benefits in nature as meal vouchers, bonuses, etc
- Family size and stylish offices located in the Luxembourg city centre
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other questions regarding this role, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact us.