Devonshire is looking for an experienced HR manager with excellent experience in talent management and leadership development to join a leading financial services firm as VP of HR - Talent Management, on a 9-month contract basis in their London-based office.
- Act as EMEA Lead for key regional talent projects
- Collaborate with APAC and Americas colleagues to ensure alignment and best practices across regions
- EMEA partner for talent practices; ensure global policies/programs work regionally and leading on localised adjustments where appropriate
- Provide consultation support to HRBPs on business priorities
- Support the Global Talent Management team on projects; support in creating project plans, project management and idea generation
- Develop communication strategies
- Collaborate with D&I to understand and share impact of team efforts
Key skills required
- Experienced in talent management and leadership development within a HR role
- Working experience in the financial services sector
- Doer mentality; ability to turn an idea to a deliverable quickly
- Project management
- Presentations skills
- Excellent excel proficiency
What’s on offer:
- Competitive rates
- Potential for 4 day working week
- Hybrid working
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Location: London (hybrid)