A financial asset management firm based in London is looking for an experienced freelance Video/Podcast Editor and Event Photographer to join their expanding creative services team in their City of London offices.
- Take headshot photos of new starters and do the post-production work
- Edit videos with captions and presentation inserts
- Record, edit and post the weekly podcast
- Event photography and simple post-production work
Must have skills:
- Be highly organised, motivated with a keen sense of responsibility
- Demonstrable leadership of projects, must have a sense of ownership
- Be calm and confident in your communications with the client with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a portfolio of work that you have directly worked on
- Absolutely must be able to commute at least three days a week into the London office
This is an ongoing freelance opportunity that will require full time commitment – Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm (there is flexibility on the hours when you have to stay late to do the event photography).
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.