Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for proactive Warehouse Operatives to join their busy team, based in Dagenham, Essex.
- Undertake various warehouse functions as directed by senior warehouse personnel or shift managers such as goods in, goods dispatch, stock control, stock counts and stock picking
- Ensure stock accuracy by minimising stock adjustments
- Support production management, to ensure all stock items are picked and distributed as instructed
- Adhere to and to enforce company Health & Safety policy within the department
- Undertake any other reasonable task as required by senior warehouse personnel or shift manager/coordinator
Key skills required:
- Experience with scanners
- Forklift experience, certification preferred
- VNA experience, certification preferred
- Committed and reliable
- Proactive approach to work
- Strong computer skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
Shifts available: Days 6am-6pm or Nights 6pm-6am
Rotating shift pattern across weekdays and weekends.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.