Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for proactive Warehouse Operatives to join their busy team, based in Dagenham, Essex.
- Undertake various warehouse functions as directed by senior warehouse personnel or shift managers such as goods in, goods dispatch, stock control, stock counts and stock picking
- Ensure stock accuracy by minimising stock adjustments
- Support production management, to ensure all stock items are picked and distributed as instructed
- Adhere to and to enforce company Health & Safety policy within the department
- Undertake any other reasonable task as required by senior warehouse personnel or shift manager/coordinator
Key skills required:
- Experience with scanners
- Forklift experience, certification preferred
- VNA experience, certification preferred
- Committed and reliable
- Proactive approach to work
- Strong computer skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
Shifts available: Days 6am-6pm or Nights 6pm-6am
Rotating shift pattern across weekdays and weekends.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.