We're looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our client, based in Gloucestershire.
As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will ensure warehouse production is operated in a smooth and efficient manner, communicating clearly with direct reports, colleagues and management.
- Maintain accurate records of stock inventory, manifest paperwork, attendance, delivery documentation etc.
- Uphold the very highest levels of Environmental Health and Safety
- Ensure the highest levels of quality assurance are maintained and improved
- Continually strive to improve efficiency under the Lean Initiative
- Take on ad-hoc warehouse responsibilities deemed necessary by the Warehouse Manager
We’re looking for someone with
- Good knowledge and experience within order pick environment with differing service levels
- Good standard of education
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- FLT Licences
- Proven track record in managing a team, able to motivate and develop staff
- Able to prioritise workload for self and others
- Flexible attitude and approach to work
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.