Our client, an international asset and fund management company is looking for an experienced Windows Infrastructure Engineer to join their office based in London.
Have you got a passion for all things Windows software development and systems automation? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join an established company on full-time permanent basis.
This is a hands-on technical role on a cross-platform engineering team that’s responsible for core technology infrastructure.
You will design and maintain the operating systems.
This also includes:
- Authentication systems, databases
- Virtualization infrastructure
- Core network services
- Degree in computer science
- Or up to 5 years’ relevant experience including excellent troubleshooting
- Extensive Windows software development and systems automation experience
- Experience with C# or PowerShell
- Experience with Python and Rust is beneficial.
- Experience of Windows platform and related technologies (e.g., Active Directory)
- Experience with Exchange, SQL, SCCM, Hyper-V
To find out more about this role, including salary information, do please get in touch!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Salary: £ competitive
Location: Hybrid - London/remote