An asset management firm based in London is looking for a Workflow Coordinator to join an established presentation and creative team.
The firm is looking for an experienced coordinator to do the following:
- Take detailed briefs from the client and communicate to the presentations/creative team
- Liaise with the client to agree achievable deadlines and monitor performance
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with the client in order to understand, anticipate and manage their requirements and expectations
- Constantly communicate with the client on the progress of their presentation work
- Identify presentations that could be improved creatively and hand over to the creative team
We are looking for someone with:
- Be highly organised, motivated with a keen sense of responsibility
- Demonstrable workflow experience within presentations
- Be calm and confident in your communications with the client with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to make quick edits on MS Office
- Be familiar with working to brand guidelines
This is a potentially temp to FTC role that will eventually require you to work flexibly in the office and from home.
£22 per hour
to £24 per hour